Transportation and storage of electric wires and cables
1. Transport and dropped from a height are strictly prohibited in the cable or the cable with cable, especially in lower temperature (usually 5 ℃ or so and below), throw, fall cable would likely lead to insulation, sheath craze.
2. As far as possible, avoid storing cables in an exposed way in the open air. The cable tray is not allowed to be laid flat.
3. When hoisting the package, it is strictly prohibited to hoist several plates at the same time. In vehicles, ships and other means of transport, cable tray to be fixed with appropriate methods to prevent each other collision or overturned, it is appropriate to prevent mechanical damage to the cable.
4. Cables are strictly prohibited to contact with acids, alkalis and mineral oils, and should be stored separately from these corrosive substances. The storage room of cables should not contain harmful gases that damage insulation and corrode metals.
5. Cables shall be rolled regularly during storage (once every 3 months in summer, and may be extended in other seasons). In rolling mode, the bottom edge of the storage tray should be turned upside down to avoid the bottom surface being affected by damp and rot. Always pay attention to whether the cable head is intact.
6. The storage period of cables shall be limited to the ex-factory life of the products, generally not exceeding one and a half years, and the longest not exceeding two years.