Chen Ann Super high guide cable manufacturer
Our enterprise spirit is to seek truth and practice and keep improving, and our enterprise culture is to learn, innovate and strive to be advanced. With the guidance of science and technology and sincere service as our product philosophy, we have successively obtained China 3CCC certification, America UL certification and management system certification.
All rights reserved. Wuxi Chen 'an optoelectronics co., LTD 苏ICP备19022049号
Mineral insulated cable end cable end production installation and construction methods!
A permanent terminal shall be used to connect the cable to the electrical equipment before the cable is powered on.
Terminals have two functions:
1, can make the cable insulation material (magnesium oxide) and the external isolation of sealing.
2. Connect the cable to the switch cabinet or electrical equipment for fixing.
Thus the terminal consists of two parts:
Sealing part: it is generally composed of brass tank (or heat shrinkable pipe), tank cover, sealing material and insulating sleeve of conductor.
Gland part: generally composed of gland body, compression ring and gland nut.
Installation method of mineral insulated cable terminal head:
Mineral insulated cable terminal head installation production
1. Cut a trace line on the cable with a pipe cutter according to the required length (copper sheath cannot be cut). Then, twist the sheath copper wallet clockwise between the jaws of the clamp with the diagonal pliers, hold the edge of the sheath copper skin step by step, and rotate and peel it at a small Angle until it reaches the cut mark.
Mineral insulated cable terminal head made of copper peel sheath
2. Thoroughly remove the magnesium oxide insulating material on the exposed wire with a clean dry cloth, then put the beam head on the cable, and screw the brass sealing cup vertically on the copper sheath of the cable sheath. At the beginning, apply the hand beam and slide the beam head on the sealing cup to check the verticality of the cup. After the verticality is confirmed, clamp the knurled holder of the sealing cup with the pipe wire clamp and continue the installation until one end of the tiger sheath is lower than the local thread in the sealing cup!
The brass seal cup is screwed vertically on the copper sheath of the cable sheath
3. Heat the cable with torch flame from about 600mm away from the beginning of the cable run, and constantly move the flame to the open end of the cable, so as to remove the water completely. Remember to only move the flame to the open end of the cable, otherwise the water will drive to the inside of the cable
Burner heating cable
4. Measure the insulation resistance between the core and the core, and between the core and the sheath with the ohmmeter. If the measurement results meet the requirements, the sealing paste can be injected into the sealing cup. Note that the sealant should be added gradually on one side, not too quickly, to allow air to escape. After the sealing paste is filled, put the lid on the cup, then use the heat-shrinkable sleeve to cover the wire core, finally use the ohmmeter to measure the insulation resistance again, if the insulation is low, do it again.
Pour the sealing cream into the sealing cup
Cover the wire core with a heat-shrinkable sleeve